Five Lessons from a Small-Town Startup with Rebecca Undem
On today’s show, Rebecca offers up some of the lessons she’s learned while trying to get a new (and lofty!) mission off the ground in rural North Dakota.
Listen to this Small Town Big Talk Show Episode:
Watch The Small Town Big Talk Show on YouTube:
Five Lessons from a Small Town Startup Episode Summary:
On the show today, Rebecca shares five specific lessons she’s learned while trying to get her social-entrepreneurship startup off the ground in her hometown.
Rebecca shares the big vision for her business venture and where she’s at in the process along with five main takeaways for you to consider if you’re trying to get a big project, idea, or business off the ground in your small town.
In this episode, we tackle…
- Just how much you have to share the vision to get the traction you need
- The unexpected blessings of taking someone to coffee
- How to deal when people just don’t “get it”—even if you are a people pleaser
- Why asking for help and feedback is so important
- How to keep going—even when you want to quit
We do want to hear from you!
If you have resources that can help with what Rebecca is trying to accomplish OR if you have an idea you’re trying to launch, reach out to Rebecca through any of the options below!
Connect with Rebecca