Caring is sharing.
I care about you, therefore I’m sharing Marie Forleo.
If you are chasing a dream, or heck, if you’re courting a dream and are too afraid to start, take the time to watch this ah-mazing interview between Chase Jarvis and Marie Forleo.
It’s incredibly easy to look at successful people like Marie and think, yeah, we’ll I’d be successful too, if I had been born in her family. Or her money. Or her wit. Wisdom. Intelligence. Opportunity. Hair color.
You have everything you need to start. You just need to dig deep and find the courage to try.
Some of my favorite ideas from the video:
– Social media is a ‘suck-hole’. “Create before you consume.”
– You can’t have it all. You can’t stay comfortable and start a big adventure. Stop crying about what you’re afraid of and get started.
– Using the phrase “Wouldn’t it be cool if …?” to start brainstorming new ideas.
– Play. Whatever it is that makes you feel playful. Make a point to do that.
– It’s okay to be multi-passionate. Visualize your future doing any of your “passions”, then pursue the 1, 2 or 3 that you can really see yourself doing 3 years from now.
Bottom line: there are so many gems in this video and it’s not just for people that are already in it. It’s absolutely for people who have an idea and are too afraid to start.
Everyone who ever became an expert was once a novice. You’ll never get to where you want to be if you’re too afraid to start. Go get ’em!
Share your favorite takeaways in the comments or on social media. Don’t forget to join The Groove Seekers closed Facebook community where the best conversations happen.