Welcome to the Groove Wallpaper Depository!
(Pretty serious word for such a fun thing!)
You now have access to each month’s themed wallpaper to get a hit of inspiration on your desktop or mobile device.
Just follow the instructions and get your groove on!
Instructions to download and save as wallpaper.
- Right click the image below and select Save Image. Save it to your desktop or whatever other file location you’ll remember!
- Mac instructions:
- Open the Photos app.
- If you’re using multiple displays, drag the Photos window over the desktop that you want to change.
- Control-click (or right-click) the image that you want to use.
- Select Share from the shortcut menu, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the submenu.
- PC instructions:
- Click on the Windows icon in the lower left of your screen right next to the search bar.
- Click on Settings in the list on the left.
- Click on Personalization, fourth on the list.
- Click on Background. The background page will come up which allows you to preview your background picture and lets you choose from several photos or your own photos for your desktop background.
- Click on the box underneath Background to choose between a picture, solid color, or slideshow for your background.
- Underneath Choose your picture, click on one of the options or click Browse to choose one from your computer. Click on whatever photo you want and it will appear as your desktop background.
- If you don’t like the layout of the photo you can click on the box underneath: choose between fill, fit, stretch, tile, or center options for your background.
December Theme: Magic
(not to be found, but to be made)
November Theme: Gratitude
(not just for today but for tomorrow, too)
October: Love Yourself
(the key to being bold is embracing who you are; speak, move, eat and act like you already do)
September: Encourage Yourself
(guard your heart against the things that make you feel like crap)
August Theme: How to Make Changes That Stick
(as opposed to the changes that we “try” to make, and then we fall off the wagon after 2 days of “doing it”)
July Theme: Freedom
(at all times, in all situations, choose what allows you to be free)
June Theme: Creativity
(see the value in seeing things differently)
May Theme: Making a Fresh Start
(you can choose to make today the first day of a whole new life)
April Theme: Getting Motivated
(you can stay where you are or move forward; either way, it could be hard…)
March Theme: Tending Your Garden
(the garden of your mind, heart, and soul definitely needs some looking after…)
February Theme: Love
(we’re talking all things relationships…)
January Theme: Goals
(and you will find no S.M.A.R.T. goals in this house…)